Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I Work Better Under Pressure...Do You?

It's as if the universe has put us here for a reason.
That reason may benefit us, and it may not benefit us.
The universe seems to be giving us messages and signals and hints.
The universe may not really be giving us any messages or signals or hints.
The universe has, however, given us a sure fire deadline.
What we are supposed to do until then is undetermined.

Our deadline: The day that our precious sun will cease to give off heat and light and collapse in on itself.

I suppose we should be finding a way to inhabit other planets or galaxies or nebulae or things like that.
Maybe we should find a habitable planet and migrate there.
Maybe humans have already done this before but we just cannot remember.
Maybe that is the story on the mysterious Rosetta Stone. Of  how we, as creatures, came to exist and how we ever appeared on this little blue dot.
I think it would be best if humans didn't spend their time blogging (I'm not a hypocrite, I'm only pondering possibilities) and instead of simply pondering ideas, should test them and make something of their speculations.
I think I might be wrong.
I think there's no concrete way to tell what is wrong and what is right in this inexplicable bundle of energy we are in.
I think that there is definitely something beyond that horizon that we simply cannot reach.

This has been a post. A post about my thoughts. And now, I leave you.

No comments:

Post a Comment